Chelsea Data Management (1987 to Present) Vice President
Founded Chelsea Data Management, a consulting and training firm.
- Developed user guides, on-line Windows-based help systems, and interactive web training application for ON TIME, a leasing management application from Payment Protection Systems. Designed all graphics.
- Developed documentation and graphics for IBM’s HotMedia family of products — web development and MPEG authoring tools. HotMedia won “Best of Show” at PC Expo 2000. Responsible for documentation on IBM web site, as well as hard copy and PDF versions.
- Developed user guides and on-line Windows-based help systems for cManagement, a construction software development corporation. Designed all graphics.
- Published tutorial and reference guides for IBM’s Supply Chain Simulator and developed HTML on-line help system. Designed all graphics.
- Designed layout and published technical manuals, posters, brochures, catalogs, and PowerPoint presentations. Reference guides and tutorials have included Tables of Contents, Lists of Figures, Lists of Tables, and Indexes.
- Designed and implemented entire instructional intranet web sites, including Flash content, clip art, and animated gifs.
- Designed user interfaces for Microsoft Access and Excel applications.
- Allied with Microsoft Partner (Mosaic Corporation) as Certified Microsoft Trainer. (2009 – 2012)
- Developed and marketed training materials nationwide, including training programs specifically designed for senior management, and web-based training. Conduct needs-assessments, and develop performance objectives and rubrics for student assessments. Author of Excel Basic Training, Excel VBA Basic Training, Word Basic Training, Discovering the Power of Lotus, and WordPerfect Design Tips.
- Allied with Dun & Bradstreet Business Education Services as an international lecturer and instructor. Developed Dun & Bradstreet courses and accompanying manuals for Microsoft Office, DOS, Windows, Desktop Publishing, WordPerfect, and Lotus seminars. Trained over 25,000 people in 48 states. (1990-2000)
- Allied with World Book Encyclopedia as the World Book Education Technology Training Group, a program that trains educators nationwide.
Designed user applications in Visual Basic for Excel and Access, as well as custom applications in Lotus 1-2-3 for the following clients:
- Chase Manhattan Bank, NA
- Lever Brothers Corporation
- West Point
- Loral Industries
- Seagram Corporation
- Pepperidge Farm
- Pepsi-Cola Corporation
Chase Manhattan Bank (1983 to 1987) MIS Technician
Full-time consultant in International Product Development Division. Responsible for the design of training courses, as well as the development of training and technical manuals.
dBase III Designed and programmed menu-driven customer data systems designed to allow non-computer users to generate MIS reports. Lotus 1-2-3 Generated spreadsheets and graphs. Provided analytical support and designed templates for use by department personnel. WANG Designed and implemented a customer/product database that saved Chase $10,000 per month in outside timesharing fees. Responsible for maintenance of database and distribution of quarterly reports.
Lehman College (Hunter Uptown), New York
Music Major, Regent’s Scholarship
Queens College, New York
Study Abroad program Greece – Byzantine Art, Archaeology
Heffley-Browne Business Institute, New York
Dutchess Community College, New York
Computer Systems, Business Management, Marketing, and Accounting
Honors: President’s List
University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology / Visual Communications
Graduated with Honors 3.97 GPA
Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Web Design, Digital Imaging and Designing for Print and Multimedia
Graduated with 3.97 GPA
- Lotus 123
- Quattro Pro
- Microsoft Access
- dBase III Plus / dBase IV
- Microsoft Word
Design / Publishing / Presentations
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft OneNote
- XML Spy
Help Authoring Tools