Have taught in one-on-one sessions, in classroom settings with up to 75 people, and by Web training.
Develop and market training materials nationwide, including training programs specifically designed for senior management. Conduct needs-assessments, develop performance objectives and rubrics for student assessments. Author of:
- Excel Basic Training (2003) – click for free download *
- Excel Basic Training (2013) – click for free download *
- Excel VBA Basic Training
- Word Basic Training (2003) – click for free download *
- Word Basic Training (2013) – click for free download *
- Discovering the Power of Lotus
- WordPerfect Design Tips
* Message me for exercise files
Taught software applications to over 25,000 people in the corporate, academic, and government sectors.
Certified training of Windows and Microsoft Office.
Dun & Bradstreet Business Education Services
International lecturer and instructor. Developed courses and accompanying manuals for Microsoft Office, DOS, Windows, Desktop Publishing, WordPerfect, and Lotus.
World Book Encyclopedia
World Book and Chelsea Data Management were allied as the World Book Technology Training Group, a nationwide program that trained educators in the use of technology in the classroom.